“Photography takes an instant out of time…”
I am a French woman, a dreamer, and an artist with a nomadic mindset. I want to inspire. Trigger. Open minds. Taking people out of their focus.
My journey as a photographer started in 2014. Soon after, during my Asia travel, I became passionate about showing others the beauty I perceived. Especially those who do not have the opportunity to experience the same. Upon return to Dublin, I realized my passion for people, specifically the fascinating way they express emotions makes me tick. It intrigues me and inspires me to reflect on it through my lens. To enable them to feel the same, to see the same, to open their minds.
I fell in love with the challenge of catching the movement at the exact time, at the right place, with the perfect light… showing their true dancer.
Exhibitions & Awards
- June 2023- Exhibition “ Dancers of Sicily”– Cefalu
- May 2023- Exhibition ENERGIE à l’Ancien Musée de Peinture, Grenoble
- April 2023- 2h Online Talk _ Dance photography – Tallaght Photographic Society
- March 2023- 2h Talk _ Dance photography – Tallaght Photographic Society
- December 2023- Christmas Market Brié et Angonnes
- September/October 2022 : 5 Pictures Feature at Le-comptoir-alinea
- July 2022 : Winner of 4 awards in advance section
- July- August 2022 : Exhibition – Festival 5e Rencontres-photo-trieves – Clelles France-
- July 2022 Photography workshop & talk 23rd of July
- February 2022 : Part of the SPC Photo Awards exhibition, Geneva, Switzerland
- November 2021 & February 2022: Published Book Dance Szn Magazine
- March 2021 : Photographer for book cover “Je veux être un homme bien”
- January 2021 : Dublin Dancers & Dreams book published
- October 2020 : Dance Exhibition – Galerie-café La Vina – Grenoble France
- July 2020 : Dance Exhibition – Galerie-café La Vina – Grenoble France
- June 2020 : Phototrend Article
- March-June 2020 : Group Exhibition – Galerie-café La Vina – Grenoble France
- October 19th 2019: United Arts Club Dublin, show and exhibition “Dublin Dancers and Dreams”, Dublin, Ireland,
- March 7th 2019 – 23th March 2019: Inspire Gallery, exhibition “Dublin Dancers and Dreams”, Dublin, Ireland,
- February 2019: Article by photopol.blogspot – Dublin Dancers and Dream exhibition Alliance Française, Dublin, Ireland,
- January 2019: Dublin Business post article – Dublin Dancers and Dream exhibition Alliance Française, Dublin, Ireland,
- January 2019 – March 2019: Dublin, Dancer and Dreams, exhibition Alliance Française
- April 2018 – June 2018: Part of the 50 winners of the TheMovingContest- picture exhibit at the Espacio Fundación Telefónica, Madrid
- March 2018: Article “Dublin under the snow” French article www.l-Irlandais.fr
- September 2017: Licentiateship (LIPF) distinction from the Irish Federation of photography– http://irishphoto.ie/distinctions/lipf/
- July – 2017: seven of my pictures exhibited at the CHQ Dublin, part of the Dublin camera club competition
- 2016 – Today: Member of the Dublin Camera Club
- 2013-2014: The Diploma in Photography from the Institute of Photography
For 10 years, I danced myself. Ballet and modern. The music entangled me, excited me, influenced me. Performing made me feel like being on a cloud. Yet, life happened. A back injury forced me to pause. Which shifted me focus from dancing myself, to getting inspired by other dancers. To capture the moment and freeze it, forever. Every picture has a story to tell. Isn’t that incredible?
Every dance reflects a culture. Dublin may be a small capital yet it is at the same time so rich. A true multicultural melting pot with a variety of ‘citizen-foreigners’ talented in different dance styles.