Book my Exhibition
Project “Dublin Dancers and Dreams”
The idea behind this dance project is to portray a variety of traditional dances using the most famous Dublin landmarks as a background.
I intend to picture the cultural richness and mixture that Dublin offers by welcoming cultures beyond its borders. The traditionalism of the dances and the modernity of the city blend in a harmonious contrast, allowing foreign cultures to feel free to represent their being in a land that welcomed them with open arms.
What to expect ?
- Exhibition of photographs from the Dublin Dancers and Dreams Exhibition
- Live performances from the dancers in the exhibition, bringing the photographs to life. Optional inclusion of Irish sean nos dance, Indian classical dance, Bellydance, Ballet, Street Dance and Handstand Dance
- An interactive Irish group dance experience with ‘Celtic Dance Party’
- Option of workshops within the artistic space taught by the dancers from the exhibition
- Optional accompaniment of dancers by live musicians
Benefit for your venue
- Exposure to a diverse range of audiences, including those interested in photography, dance, live music and Irish culture, both from the exhibition itself and from the workshops taking place in the venue.
- An enrichment of the artistic experience through engagement with the art form